Sunday, October 15, 2006

Lucky lucky me!

This week I recieved proof that owning too many shoes, having secret chocolate stashes and saying nasty words to some of the other less-than-courteous drivers on the road does not affect one's karma...

Otherwise - how could I possibly have been blessed with this?


My Funky Scarf Swap scarf ala Bev arrived Friday... I like it. I really really like it.
The scarf is:
1. A perfect match to my vintage-new ski-bunny coat
2. A study in contrasts- fire & icy!
3. Made with yummy soft yarns - mmmmmcashmerinommmmm & alchemy
4. The perfect length
5. Done with a lovely needlework pattern down the center
- something I can't and probably won't ever do myself!
6.Like a fiesty fiesta around my neck with the hand-dyed orangey-red alchemy yarn !
7.Slightly subversive. When warn with blk Ann Taylor blazor to work says-
"I am a much more
interesting person than this job would lead you to
believe."
8.Liked by my daughter. (But she can't have it)
9.The reason I got to exchange notes with Bev - and discovered an lovely creative, inspired spirit
10. The source of spontaneous goofy giddy poses of
gratitude....



But wait- there's more! She also sent me a notepad she got in Rome, which makes me feel a little more worldly just carrying it in my purse...

But that's not all, not only did Bev manage to make a truly funky scarf, but she also set up a swap that rocked. Look at all the happy smiley people!! Here's hoping a lot of good karma floats her way...

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Awww...I'm so glad you like it!
xx